Helicopter business organization
Other types of customers likely to be interested in helicopter flight services include photographers, couples looking for romance, birthday or anniversary celebrants, and adventurers like heli-skiers. The helicopter business might target corporate clients or provide emergency medical transport services.
The location of the helicopter business is very important. A business that plans on flying sightseers over city skylines will naturally want the heli-base to be located close to the city and hotels where sightseers are likely to be staying. If the base is outside the city, providing transportation service from the hotels to the heli-base is a possibility. Of course, a common location is the local airport. Typical information included in the helicopter business plan is as follows:
• Pilot experience and proof of proper licensing and FAA certification
• Description of the helicopter model and the number of passengers it can safely carry
• Helicopter purchase or lease agreement, including the payment schedule
• Equipment safety procedures, including maintenance schedule
• Amount of commercial and aviation insurance needed to cover business liability and assets
• Service quality and other differentiators
• Business location, available aircraft hangar space, and space lease arrangements
• Projected number of annual flights and passengers for the first five years of operation
• Flight plans and service prices
• Marketing plan to attract regular and repeat customers
Our approach to the helicopter business plan
Anything to do with aircraft is highly regulation by the FAA under Part 135 aircraft charter regulations. The pilot must obtain a commercial airline transport pilot license with a helicopter (rotor) rating per the Electronic Code of Federal Regulations, Title 14, Part 61.161. The FAA also requires very a certain level of routine aircraft maintenance and inspection. The helicopter business plan needs to include proof of compliance with federal regulations before investors will be interested. Since a helicopter business plan requires a large initial investment for asset purchases and to cover the first year or two of operating expenses, the business plan is a key document for obtaining necessary funding.
OGS Capital helps startup and existing businesses develop a variety of professional business plannings that can be used as operating guides and to raise funding. Completing the simple online contact form is all that is necessary to initiate a consultation with an OGS Capital professional.
OGScapital also specializes in writing business plans such as business plan for summer camp, starting a trampoline park business plan, media production business plan, campground business plan, business planning for airport development, business plan for an airmall, etc.
OGSCapital’s team has assisted thousands of entrepreneurs with top-rate business plan development, consultancy and analysis. They’ve helped thousands of SME owners secure more than $1.5 billion in funding, and they can do the same for you.