What is the LMIA IMP C11 – Entrepreneur Program?
The LMIA International Mobility Program, also known as the LMIA IMP C11 – Entrepreneur Program, is an important program for international entrepreneurs and employers in Canada as it allows them to hire temporary international workers on a Canadian work permit. Their C11 work permit allows them to hire in Canada without having to undergo Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) requirements.
It is important to note, however, that in order to qualify for an exemption from LMIA requirements, such a hire should directly or indirectly provide an economic, cultural, or any other added advantage to Canada or Canadian permanent residents in any way. Work permits can be issued without an LMIA if this requirement is met.
How do I get a C11 work permit myself?
To get a C11 work permit under the LMIA IMP C11 – Entrepreneur Program, as a business owner, you must fulfill a few requirements that include:
- As a business person, you are capable of opening a successful business in Canada or taking over an established business and managing it effectively.
- You have at least 50% or more ownership of your business in Canada.
- You are able to provide a compelling and credible business plan.
- You will be able to provide direct or indirect social, cultural, or economic benefits to Canada or Canadian permanent residents. Some of these benefits include:
- New job creations
- Introduction of new technologies or innovative methods
- Increase in Canada’s exports
- Any other developments that will benefit Canada
Once the prerequisites have been satisfied, the immigration officer will also examine your LMIA International Mobility Program C11 Business Plan and the actions you have taken to put it into action.
LMIA International Mobility Program C11 Business Plan by OGSCapital
The LMIA International Mobility Program C11 business plan can help you gain approval from your immigration authorities to immigrate to Canada as a self-employed worker or an entrepreneur and start working in Canada. Preparing an effective business plan is very important to ensure you meet all the requirements for a C11 work permit.
At OGSCapital, we have a team of professional business plan writers who have over 15 years of experience helping over 5,000 clients worldwide attract over $2.7 billion in funding in about 42 industries. We understand the importance of having a well-written business plan. Our team of dedicated professionals can help you create a professional C11 work permit business plan that meets all requirements and expectations. We at OGSCapital will take care to provide accurate information and details in our business plan so that you can achieve success in your venture in Canada.
Document Contents for LMIA International Mobility Program C11 Business Plan prepared by OGSCapital
We at OGSCapital are cognizant of the fact that no two companies are alike. That is why we provide our clients with comprehensive business plans to cater to their unique needs and requirements. When you hire our professional business plan writers, you will receive an all-inclusive LMIA International Mobility Program C11 Business Plan that includes the following:
- Executive Summary
- Competitive Analysis
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Goals, Objectives, and Mission
- Market research
- Professional Background of the Applicant
- Financial Projections
Why hire OGSCapital for your LMIA International Mobility Program C11 Business Plan?
Our team at OGSCapital is dedicated to ensuring that all our clients receive exceptional service with timely delivery of quality work products while meeting all requirements set by immigration authorities, including demonstrating that your venture has the potential to be successful in Canada.
Among other benefits, you can be confident that our experienced professionals will:
- Plan and write a comprehensive LMIA International Mobility Program C11 Business Plan that meets all the required criteria.
- Include all the necessary information to support your application for a C11 work permit.
- Provide expert guidance throughout the process, from drafting the business plan to submitting it to immigration authorities.
- Keep you updated on the progress of your application.
How can I get an LMIA exempt work permit?
Closed LMIA-exempt work permits are those that don’t call for an LMIA but nonetheless let foreign workers work for a single employer in a specified capacity. For more information, you can refer here.
How do I get a job in an international mobility program in Canada?
An employer can engage a temporary worker without an LMIA under the International Mobility Program after submitting an offer of employment through the Employer Portal. Once that has been completed, the temporary foreign worker must apply for a work permit.
Is LMIA required for an open work permit?
You do not require LMIA to apply for an open work permit, as it is not job-specific.
What is the C11 category?
Foreign investors and entrepreneurs can apply for a work permit in Canada to operate independently using the C11 Work Permit.
OGSCapital’s team has assisted thousands of entrepreneurs with top-rate business plan development, consultancy and analysis. They’ve helped thousands of SME owners secure more than $1.5 billion in funding, and they can do the same for you.