Home » How-it-works
How it Works
1. PLACE THE ORDER
Place the request using a short order form, which provides us with the necessary background information we need to begin the project.
2. CREATION OF PROJECT PROPOSAL
During 12-24 hours we will prepare a proposal with general information about OGS Consulting, proposed approach, team, relevant experience, credentials, timing and fees, which fulfill your requirements.
3. WORK PROGRESSES
As the project proceeds, the client will fill in a more detailed questionnaire providing us with the details necessary to complete the project. During the working processes, the client will receive weekly status updates from key team members indicating progress and any issues that may need the client’s assistance to be fully resolved.
4. DELIVERY OF DRAFT REPORT
OGScapital provides the client with a completed draft report. At this point, the client is invited to provide actionable feedback.
5. DELIVERY OF FINAL REPORT
Client receives final draft of report with all issues highlighted by the client resolved.
Client funds escrow at the time of project commencement. Client releases escrow at the point of final draft delivery.
If you have an urgent job, don’t hesitate to contact us. We can start right away.
To start a conversation with our team, fill in the form.A business plan consultant with relevant expertise will contact you shortly.
- Business Plan for Investors
- Business Plan for Bank Loan
- Immigration Business Plan Writing Service
- Strategic Business Plan and Strategic Planning for Your Business
- Non Profit Business Plan Development
- Employee Compensation Plans
- Business Proposal Service
- Buy Side Operational, Commercial and Financial Due Diligence Services
- Business Strategy Consulting Services
- Financial Projections and Financial Modeling Service
- OGS Capital - Best Choice for Market Research
- Marketing Plan Service
Highly responsive. Delivered ahead of schedule. Plan was complete and met expectations.
Online Payments Aggregator
OGScapital – Serving you with offices in the USA, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
Phone : 1-619-727-5304 (USA), 44-203-318-1069 (UK)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org