Karaoke Business Plan
- 1 Do you want to start karaoke business?
- 2 Executive Summary
- 3 Company Summary
- 4 Services for customers
- 5 Marketing Analysis of karaoke business
- 6 Strategy
- 7 Personnel plan
- 8 Financial Plan
Services for customers
Before starting karaoke business you should be very clear about the services and the entertainments you are going to provide your customers because the planning of other subsequent components depends on your services. So, make sure to plan your services before you start a karaoke business.
The Karaoke Planet will provide the following services to its customers:
- Hosting the Karaoke Night: We will arrange ‘themed music nights’ for the youngsters to sing popular songs over pre-recorded backing tracks and enjoy themselves.
- Bowling Alley Games: The Karaoke Planet will contain bowling alleys not only for youth but also for old aged people. We’ll arrange fully equipped bowling alleys for hosting televised bowling tournaments.
- Bar and Restaurant: The Karaoke Planet contains a large menu for serving delicious foods and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to its customers.
- Video Games for Children: The Karaoke Planet will also have a gaming zone where children and teens can play video games.
In addition to all this, there will be a comfortable and furnished lounge where guests can sit, talk and listen to the songs sung by other people.
To start a conversation with our team, fill in the form.A business plan consultant with relevant expertise will contact you shortly.